An Autograph Speaks Volumes About The Signer
General notes: Jordan's round fluid stroke in his writing indicates fluidity of thought and movement.
1. The loop at the bottom of the "M" is a "worry loop." It shows he spends time worrying about things that often never happen.
2. The downhill slant of the "M" indicates diplomacy.
3. The aggressive hooks on the bottom of the "M" and "J" plus the long down-strokes, indicate determination and physical endurance.
4. The straight baseline indicates perfectionism. He wants structure and follows habits. He is very intolerant of sloppiness.
General notes: The uphill slant of Gretzky's writing indicates that he is a very optimistic person.
1. The narrow "y" indicates that Gretzky is a very socially selective person. He is very careful about whom he trusts.
2. The points in the "G" show that he is philosophically and spiritually curious.
3. The long down-stroke on the "y" indicates determination and physical endurance. This is one of the most common threads among the signatures of athletes. You wouldn't see that down-stroke from a lot of stay-at-home moms.
General notes: DiMaggio's signature slants to the right, which indicates that he is impulsive, passionate and tends to be subject to manic highs and lows. When he was "on," he was a huge asset. But when he wasn't, he was probably prone to depression.
1. The high ending stroke on the "e" indicates a desire for attention.
2. Similar to the signature of Michael Jordan, DiMaggio has a "worry loop" in his "M." This shows that he often worried about things that never happened.
3. The convoluted "a" reveals a fear of telling the whole truth. It's a sign of a person who's exceedingly diplomatic and willing to save face.
4. The long loops in the "g" show a strong and healthy sex drive. This is very common in the signature of athletes and politicians.
General notes: Rodriguez uses large capital letters -- very similar to the signature of Michael Jordan. His signature indicates that he is ethical, emotionally normal and very motivated by approval.
1. The large capital "A" and "R" indicate a person with a healthy ego, but not necessarily an arrogant one.
2. The clean "o" reveals a person who is blunt, honest and candid.
3. The large loop in the stem of the "d" indicates that Rodriguez is extremely sensitive to criticism. Approval definitely is highest motivation.
4. The figure-8 shape of the "g" indicates fluidity of thought and movement. This is very typical of finesse athletes, writers and people who are good speakers.
5. The closed "e" shows a person who doesn't listen well and is a bit close-minded.
6. The large loop in the "z" indicates a person with a large imagination -- a good storyteller
General notes: The bouncing baseline indicates a person who is very flexible in nature and a bit clumsy.
1. There's no loop in the "o," which indicates that he is blunt and tells it like it is.
2. The little v-shape at the bottom of the "K" reveals an aggressive nature.
3. His signature is very heavy on the "K" and that shows determination, strength and willpower.
4. The hard upstroke at the beginning of the "i" indicates resentment from childhood.
5. The "i" dot is a dash with a strong down-stroke. This shows irritation at other people, sarcasm and meanness.
General notes: This handwriting is about eight inches in height. That large size indicates a person who is obnoxious. The uphill slant also indicates optimism.
1. This very long down-stroke in the "R" in a spot where the down-stroke shouldn't be indicates strong sexual desires and unequaled determination.
2. The underline shows a need to be recognized and a tendency toward self reliance.
3. The "d" brace indicates stubbornness.
4. The tall "d" also indicates vanity and pride.
5. The pointy ending is a sign of a sarcastic person.
O. J. Simpson
General notes: This apparently is an early autograph from Simpson. This signature is not angry or temperamental. The round shapes indicate a person who is kind. This certainly doesn't indicate a person who is prone to violence, aggression or lying.
1. The big loop in the "O" reveals a person who is very secretive and evasive.
2. The "i" shows a person who is direct and gets to the point.
3. The circle dot for the "i" indicates a desire to be noticed.
4. The shaky humps in the "m" and "n" are not formed with precision. This usually indicates a low level of education and a person who doesn't have a high level of mental processing.
5. The underline below the signature indicates confidence, leadership and self reliance. Because the underline slants downhill, it indicates dominance.
6. The long string on the end of the "n" indicates caution.
General notes: This is the signature of a stubborn, passionate and very angry person. It's one of the most angry signatures I've ever seen. It also shows that he is very dominating and critical.
1. The loop at the base of the "B" indicates a person who gives good speeches and has good fluidity of thought. It also shows a desire for responsibility.
2. The line in the "K" that extends back into his first name indicates more anger and resentment from his past. The longer that line, the further back the resentment goes -- perhaps as far back as his childhood.
3. The extended length of the bottom of the "K" shows good determination.
4. The point in the "n" indicates a fast thinker with a brilliant, lightning-fast mind. He's also very impulsive. The size of the "g" shows he has a large imagination and is a good storyteller.
5. The triangle at the base of the "g" indicates anger related to his sexual desire and religious upbringing. He is a bit curious and experimental.
6. The "t" brace is a sign of stubbornness.